At Countrywide, our purpose is to maintain but also enhance the environment, transform lives, and strengthen communities so our world is fit for future generations.
We are committed to better understand our contribution to sustainable development and work collaboratively with our customers and stakeholders to reduce emissions, keep waste out of nature and preserve natural resources, with a view to be Net Zero by 2030.
We are also committed to creating social value, delivering a positive impact through our relationships with our customers, the communities in which we operate, our suppliers and our people.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- We use battery-powered equipment
- We verify the materials we use are sustainably sourced and aim to procure locally where practical
- We support our local communities through local charity partnerships, employee volunteering and fundraising efforts
- We ensure our employees have their rights respected and feel safe and secure at work
- We encourage our stakeholders to make more sustainable decisions and drive sustainable change at work, at home and on the move
- We are in the process of migrating from fossil-fuel vehicles to battery-powered electric vehicles across our van fleet
“Operating our business in a way that cares for the environment has never been more important than it is today. We strive to do the right thing in a responsible way for the benefit of our stakeholders, communities, and the environment”.