We’re committed to operating all activities within the spirit and letter of all laws and regulations affecting our businesses and employees.
Countrywide will, as far as is reasonably practicable, ensure that we, our suppliers and our contractors, comply with the policy requirements stated below:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- No bribery or corruption is permitted
- Good environmental practices are followed
These policies adopted by Countrywide are based on the International accepted standards set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code of Labour Standards.